How to align=right for the Canvasio3DPro element?2019-01-03T19:36:05+02:00

Home Forums Support: Canvasio3D Pro How to align=right for the Canvasio3DPro element?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Post count: 3


    I’m trying to have the 3d model set to the right side with the text flowing on the left. I’ve tried using the following code but it doesn’t work, the 3d element stay in the center of the screen. How to set the element to the right alignment?

    <div style=”width: 100%;” align=”right”>[Canvasio3DPro templateID="1" objectID="1"][/Canvasio3DPro]</div>


    Post count: 3

    I’ll answer my own question.

    For me to have text on the left and the Canvasio element on the right, I ended up making two <div> sections, one with 60% width and the other with 40% width. It’s not an elegant solution, but it works.

    I wish the Canvasio Pro element had it’s own properties that would adjust it’s position instead of plopping itself right in the center of whatever container you put it in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen ein optimales Erlebnis auf unserer Website zu ermöglichen. Wenn Sie diese Seite weiterhin nutzen, gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie damit zufrieden sind.