Canvasio3D-NG Pro | Regular License
Regular License rules
- 1. The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use for Canvasio3D Pro-NG. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of Canvasio3D Pro-NG.
- 2. You are licensed to use Canvasio3D Pro-NG to create one single end product for yourself or for one client / one domain on your choice, e.g. http://www.my_website.com/.
- 3. An end product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort:
- one ore more single Pages on a Website.
- a integration in a Template.
What can you do with this License
- 4. You can create one end product for a client, and you can transfer that single end product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client with one main domain of your choice.
- 5. You can make any number of copies of the single end product for your self, as a security copy.
- 6. You can modify or manipulate Canvasio3D Pro-NG except the file: “caARcom.js”. You can combine Canvasio3D Pro-NG with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the end product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
What can’t you do with Canvasio3D Pro-NG
- 7. You can’t Sell Canvasio Pro-NG or the end product, except to one client.
- 8. You can’t re-distribute Canvasio3D Pro-NG as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify Canvasio3D Pro-NG. You can’t re-distribute or make available Canvasio3D Pro-NG as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed.
- 9. You can’t use Canvasio3D Pro-NG in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use Canvasio3D Pro-NG in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating Canvasio3D Pro-NG that is created using the application.
Examples of “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” applications: website builders, “create your own” slideshow apps, and e-card generators. You will need one license for each product created by a customer, or contact us
- 10. Although you can modify Canvasio3D Pro-NG and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single end product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- 11. You must not permit an end user of the end product to extract Canvasio3D Pro-NG and use it separately from the end product.
- 12. You can’t use Canvasio3D Pro-NG in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
*Since March 2011, WebGL is supported by Google’s Chrome and Mozilla’s Firefox Web browser, and is enabled by default in browser prerelease versions of Safari and Opera. WebGL requires a 3D hardware acceleration (3D graphics card / 3D chip). Source: Wikipedia