The free way to show your 3D-Models in WordPress
Next generation | Version: 2.0.7
With our free plugin Canvasio3D Light can you show your own 3D Models in your WordPress website
Upload your 3D-Models easily as zip-file with Canvasio3D on your website in the 3D file format: .obj & .mtl, .stl, .glTF and .glb for 3D printing, engineering, or simple your designs as interactive 3D-Models.
Insert a little Short-Code in a single page, refresh the page and show your Models with 360° rotation and Zooming. Canvasio3D Light use the 3D-Engine “three.js” for WebGL.
More infos and help can you found in the documentation.
If you would like to update Canvasio3D Light under version 2.0, please do the following:
- Open the plugins menu in WordPress and deactivate the Canvasio3D Light | Version 1.4.6
- Than delete it
- Delete all short-code entries of Canvasio3D Light in all pages
- Open the plugins menu in WordPress again
- Click above on install
- Search for “Canvasio3D Light” in the upper right corner of the text input
- After installation and activation should you now see “Canvasio3D Options” below on every edit page
- Ready! – Languages are supported in the menu: Chinese, English, Italian, French, German, Russian
- Now supported flowing file formats: glTF | glb | stl | obj & mtl