You don’t always have the right 3D-Model right now? Or you just want to show some images a little more effectively on your website? Then how about a small 3D-Gallery for eight images each like these in the Canvasio3D window, which you can download here?
3D-Gallery for you Website – Nothing easier than that!
- Install the free plugin Canvasio3D Light on your WordPress website
- Download this Zip-File: Simple 3D-Gallery
- Unpack the Zip-File after download
- Take eight of your own pictures with the .png Image format
- Name this Images: 1024_1024_1 … 1024_1024_2.png and so on
- Copy and overwrite the Images to the unzipped folder: “Simple_3D-Gallery”
- Then pack this folder as Zip-File
- And last, upload the Zip-File with Canvasio3D
Your Images should have the same pixel size for X and Y like:
width(x): 800px and height(y): 800px.
The Canvasio3D values for this demo 3D-Window are:
width 100%, hight 480px, size 0.9, down -0.7 and auto rotate on.